In the spirit of Halloween fun, join us for our GLOW-inspired yoga class on Saturday, October 29th. It will be an afternoon of stretching, silliness, and prizes!
$15 grants you access to a 45 min practice with a fun 80's-90's music playlist, plus a well-earned pint of beer after!
Wear your best 80's/90's workout wear and/or wrestler outfit because we'll have:
✨ A Costume Contest with prizes
✨ A prize for Best Wrestler Name
✨ A Photo Background to highlight your outfit
Grab your friends, glitter, hairspray, and lez get stretchy!
Join us for a Yoga + Beer fundraiser benefiting the Blue Autism Project.
Standard Tickets are $15 and include an hour of yoga and 1 pint of beer after.
VIP Tickets are $20 and include an hour of yoga, 1 pint of beer after and a souvenir pint glass!
The Blue Autism Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. 100% of proceeds will go towards therapy sponsorships for children with autism in the DFW area.
Legal Draft is a sponsor of this event
Camp Crystal Lake will be at J. Gilligan's for Friday The 13th Bash Part 3! This year's Bash will be the biggest yet!
Benefiting the Thomas Second Chance Rescue Ranch, a local organization that saves horses and other animals from slaughter and neglect, rehabilitates and trains them, and re-homes them.
TICKETS: $13 online, $20 at the door (21 and up)
FREE Pre-Party kicks off at 5 PM
- Camp Crystal Lake Games with camp counselors
- Craft beer from Legal Draft Brewing for sale
- Popcorn for sale by J. Gilligan's (sales benefit the Ranch)
- Free screening of a Friday The 13th film, voted for on our FB page
8 PM the party goes to the next level! Tickets include:
- Live music from Joan Jett Tribute Band, Cherry Bomb, and Motely Crue Tribute Band, Looks 2 Kill
- Live improv comedy from Zingerz Comedy
- Custom Friday The 13th Playlist from award winning horror director Jeremy Campbell
- Jason's Lair Photo Booth
- Camp counselors and games, for an interactive Crystal Lake Experience
- And more!
- Raffle tickets for awesome prizes will be for sale inside
- Face Painting by Faces By Chelsea K - get painted like your favorite horror character or victim before heading to the photo booth! (100% of face painting sales will go toward the fundraiser.)
- Food and drink served by J. Gilligan's and Legal Draft Brewery will be for sale (sales will not contribute to the fundraiser.)
Come celebrate Oktoberfest with us! We have Jimmy Barcus playing live and Croquette serving up Bavarian style food options.
Croquette will have the following mouth watering options:
- Special "Octoberfest" grilled cheese, featuring purple pickled cabbage, homemade mustard, their house six cheese blend and sliced bratwurst.
- Fall pumpkin spice grilled cheese featuring pumpkin butter, praline crumble and our house blend
- Classic grilled cheese that features our six cheese blend
- Pesto grilled cheese
During our Oktoberfest celebration, DFW Labrador Retriever Rescue Club will have some pups to meet and calendars to sell. If you're interested in adopting a dog, you'll get the chance to meet them and begin the adoption process with the rescue club.
Who doesn't love a nice cold beer from one of our favorite local craft brewery spots! Come out to Legal Draft Brewery and join us for Plant Nite! We'll be making a Fall Harvest Succulent in a Wooden Barrel as we kick of Thirsty Thursday with some amazing beer. Don't object to grabbing your tickets early!
Join us for On Tap for CASA at Legal Draft Beer Co. in Arlington! This family-friendly fundraiser features a cornhole tournament ($5), food trucks, photo booth, face painting and a Superhero cape activity for kids.
Adult admission fee ($20) includes a commemorative CASA glass and 3 craft beers from Legal Draft.
Kids admission fee ($10) includes unlimited root beer, face painting and a create-your-own-superhero-cape activity.
Proceeds benefit CASA of Tarrant County, an organization of volunteer advocates who stand up on behalf of abused and neglected children in Tarrant County. About 250 abused and neglected children in Tarrant County are currently waiting on the critical voice of a volunteer advocate!
As an added bonus, attendees will receive $5 off entries for our 4th Annual Superhero Run, when they register at Legal Draft on September 24!
No registration needed.
Paula and Chef Jenna Kinard are hosting a fundraiser in Arlington, Texas, September 13th at Legal Draft Beer Company from 6:00 to 8:30 for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. 100% of the proceeds from this event will be donated to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. Join us for this special evening. A silent auction and a live auction will be hosted by Chad Prather and offers guests an opportunity to bid on generously donated items.Tickets are available now at www.positivelypaula.tv. If you are using an iPhone be sure to use Chrome as your browser. Safari is not supported! Sponsored by The Bag Lady Foundation.
Spaniolo’s topic: Regionalism: Does It Really Float Everybody’s Boat? He’ll be at Legal Draft, 500 E. Division St. Note that the date is a Monday. “On Tap” begins at 6 p.m. and runs until 8. RSVPs are not required. The event is free – beverages and food are not.
“Spaniolo recognizes that Metroplex cities are highly competitive by nature, both for economic resources and in search of political leverage for various urban ambitions,” notes O.K. Carter, co-creator of Arlington on Tap. “But he also stresses that often far more can be accomplished regionally when communities and counties pull together. He has a lot of ideas to make that happen.”
*participation is optional during our taproom hours
Join The Friends and Foundation of Arlington Public Library and Legal Draft Beer Co. for a Fundraiser to benefit Arlington Public Library's new George W. Hawkes Downtown Library! Music, arts and crafts, games for the whole family, and food truck fare will be available. You can also purchase library swag on site.
Admission at the door:
- Adults (21+), $20 for three beers and a souvenir glass
- Kids (anyone under 21), $3 for unlimited root beer
Make your root beer into a FLOAT for only $2 more