Join us for another year . to raise money for local literacy books for our programs in Asian and Africa! Literacy in children's native languages guarantees higher literacy rates. We will have amazing raffle prizes and there is food for purchase. Pub Guys Trivia will also be there hosting our BINGO FOR BOOKS so you know it will be a good time! A percentage of the night's beer and food proceeds support Room to Read.
Doors open 2pm at Legal Draft - Bingo for Books is 6-8pm.
Come when you can !
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual fundraiser for Anne's Army and kick off to our Bike MS team.
Teams of 2 compete in double elimination and the chance to win the Golden Army Man.
$40 per 2 man team- all team proceeds and pulled pork sandwiches and a portion of beer sales will directly benefit Anne's Army.
Raffle Items will be available-
2019 Anne's Army
Cornhole Tournament - Double Elimination
• Boxes are set up 27 feet apart from front of box to box
• Two teams are needed for play.
• Teammates line up next to opposite boxes facing each other.
• Start with all 8 bags at one end.
How to Play:
• Coin toss to determine which teams throws first bag and which side.
• Alternate throws between teams until all bags are thrown.
• The foul line is made by the front of the boxes and all throws must be made from behind the foul line.
• Player loses his turn if he throws over the foul line.
• The team that scores the most points in a round, starts the throwing for the next round.
• If the round is tied, the last team to win a round throws first.
• If a cornhole bag hits the ground first, then bounces onto the board, remove the bag, as it does not count. If a bag hits ground and board, it will count for points, if it stays on the board when the board is lifted from the ground.
• Once all 8 bags are thrown, scoring is determined using traditional 21 scoring (negation scoring) .
• 1 point for any bag thrown that is on the board but not touching the ground. (including bags hanging on the hole)
• 3 points for any bag in the hole.
Tallying / Scoring:
• For each throwing round, the team with the most points wins the round and subtracts the other team's points from theirs.
• The difference is added to the team's score from the previous round.
• The team that wins the round, wins the honor of throwing first in next round.
• First team to 21 wins game.
• First loss puts you in the losers bracket.
• Lose 2 games and you are done.
• Teams coming through the losers bracket must beat winners bracket team twice.
ANY CONTROVERSY IN PLAY WILL BE DETERMINED BY REFEREE
Come get #Hoggwild with your favorite CBS Big Brother 21 houseguest, Cliff!
Clif will be in the taproom from 2-4 on Saturday for a meet and greet with all fans. Under 21 is allowed, so bring the whole family.
There will be food and beer for purchase. There may be crowd, so come early! Cliff will be in the production space!
Welcome to Large Scale Flow Painting Class!!! For this class, guests will get to create a 30”x40” canvas and choose up to 7 colors. This is a PERFECT day date! Work together to create a masterpiece for your home OR come solo and I'll be your plus one and create a masterpiece alongside you! Come join me for an afternoon of painting, laughter and just pure fun! And don't stress... this class requires zero painting experience! I can't wait to see you there!
(Each ticket includes 2 drinks)
Come join us for this fun and creative Wine Glass or Beer Mug Painting Class!
This month's design: Dallas Cowboys Wine Glass or Beer Mug
In this 1.5 hour class, you will hand paint a design on a wine glass or Beer Mug guided by an instructor from Le Painted Grape. All painting supplies and wine glass or Beer Mug included. Beer and non-alcoholic drinks available for extra purchase from venue. No outside drinks, but you can definitely bring some food/snacks! We teach you STEP BY STEP so no exp. necessary. Sign up with your friends!
Enjoy shopping local vendors at our Downtown Urban Market Friday October 11th from 4-8PM. Get a head start on holiday shopping or pick up a fresh bag of coffee while enjoying a refreshing beer.
This evening is a preview of a larger Urban Market coming each month. Stay tuned for details.
*October Vendor List*
With Joy Boutique
Pantego Pure CBD Oil
Little Pocket Shop
31:13 Eco-friendly Accessories
Salter Bros. Coffee Roasters
Ami's Art Glass Boutique
Mama T 's creations and Things
Coral Bunny and Lo
Catchy Title Arthouse
Holly's Homespun/Taylor’d Gourmet Salsa
Come out and enjoy Oktoberfest with great beer, delicious food by Hurtado Barbecue and live music by Squeezebox Bandits from 12-3pm.
Hurtado Barbecue will have delicious brats, smoked jalapeno sausage and smoked turkey legs with baked potato salad and Serrano coleslaw
We will have Lawktoberfest pouring all day with self-serve popcorn and pretzels! PROST!
Kick-start your weekend with a fun, energizing workout and yoga session with your local fitness studios!
We'll start with a 45 min full-body workout with Camp TUF: The Ultimate Fitness followed by a cool-down 30 min yoga session with Arlington Yoga Center.
A pint of craft beer is included with your ticket, so after class, grab your drink and stay for our annual Oktoberfest.
Thank you for supporting local! When you support local businesses, you are putting money back into your community!
Wanna take your Happy Hour to the next level? Join us as we kick off PiYO for Happy Hour!
Let PiYO FIT with Amy give you an exhilarating workout and then cool down together with a pint poured by our very own Legal Draft Beer Co!
Event price is $15 (an hour of PiYo and 1 pour)
**The room we will PiYo has no AC so please bring lots of water, a towel and dress accordingly but appropriately ;)
Payment method prior to start of class is paypal.me/piyofitwamy or cash.
Class ends at 7pm but please stay after for a beer and social time!
WHAT IS PiYo?
PiYo is a high energy, total body, low impact athletic workout inspired by Yoga and Pilates incorporating cardio, strength, flexibility, balance training and FUN.
With modifications always available, PiYo is fit for ALL body types and levels so that you can take it to your own limit. Each section is previewed prior to flowing through so don't worry if this is your first time!
Bring your sweat towel, water and mat...(no worries, I always have a few extra mats but they do go fast)!
Our popular water marbling on silk scarf is back for October! Each person will apply special acrylic paint to a cellulose water bath, floating the colors in our custom-built water marbling tanks and use combs, rakes or stylus to create their one of a kind masterpiece silk scarf. Advance tickets required. Booking closes 24 hours before the class. See you there!
In this class, you will create one pair of earrings. Kits will be provided with everything you need to create your project (SuperDuos, seed beads, a needle and thread, chain scraps, jump rings, and ear wires). There will be about a half dozen different color combinations from which to choose and additional kits will be available for purchase, should you want to make more earrings after the class. In addition, she provides some great information about working with two-hole glass beads and seed beads to get you started with beadweaving.
This class is perfect for all skill levels. It is designed for someone with a bit of experience with beading, but beginners will enjoy learning to work with a needle and thread and glass beads, too. She does provide step by step photos with instructions, which makes learning easier - and helps you complete the project at home should you choose to do it again!
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to claim your kit - and your chair - as we will start class promptly at 1:00.