Are you an IPA lover? LUCK is hosting a 5 Course IPA Dinner at their restaurant on Wednesday, February 22nd at 7pm!
Chef Daniel Pittman has put together a great menu that will be paired with IPA's from The Manhattan Project Beer Company, Martin House Brewing Company, Four Bullets Brewery, Cobra Brewing Company, and Legal Draft Beer Co.
- Roasted Garlic and IPA Hummus, Pita. w/ The Manhattan Project Beer Company Half Life
- Frisee Salad, Triple Cream Blue Cheese, Grapes, Red Onion Batard Crouton and IPA Honey Mustard Vinaigrette w/ Martin House Brewing Company Friday IPA
- Crab Cakes with Arbol Chile Hollandaise. – Four Bullets Brewery All in IPA
- Smoked and Braised Lamb Shank, Lamb Jus, Herb and Vegetable Israeli Cous Cous. Pickled shallots. – Cobra Brewing Company Dawn of the Dank
- IPA Apple Fritters, House Toffee Sauce Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. –Legal Draft Beer Co. Exhibit C
LUCK collaborated with their friends from Lone Star Taps & Caps on the menu and pairings so you know it's going to be great!
Price includes gratuity and tax.