Join Shanna as she teaches you the basics of beading. This class is designed to give you more bang for your buck as you learn the following:
- How to open and close jump rings
- How to string beads on wire designed for beading
- How to use chain in your designs
- How to create simple and wrapped loops to create drops for earrings, necklaces, and more
- How to use basic beading tools
In this class, you will create a matching earring, necklace, and bracelet set. There will be about a dozen different gemstone and metal options from which to choose. You get to keep the pieces you make and go home with some great information that will help you keep going in your jewelry making journey.
You will receive one kit in class, but additional kits will be for sale as well.
This class will be held at the brewery from 6pm until 7:30pm. I strongly recommend that you show up about 15 minutes early to claim your kit - and your chair - as we will start class promptly at 6:00.