Event Rental Information
Our taproom and production space are available for a variety of events from wedding receptions to company happy hours. Please see the below information for pricing and information. Feel free to contact us with questions.
Private Taproom Rental
Friday and Saturday
Friday standard reservation time 7:30-11 p.m.
Saturday standard reservation time 7-10:30 p.m.
- $1500 minimum for 1-100 people
– includes 3 beers/person
- 101-200 people: $2250
- 201-300 people: $3000
- Extra Hour: $250/hour
Thursday and Sunday
Standard reservation time 7-10:30 p.m.
- $1250 minimum for 1-100 people
– includes 3 beers/person
- 101-200 people $1750
- 201-300 people $2000
- Extra Hour: $200/hour
Monday through Wednesday
- $250 taproom rentals for up to 100 people when our taproom is not otherwise open
- Beer sold separately
- Specialty Legal Draft glass available to keep at additional charge
- We can order custom glassware with your artwork/logo for additional charge (please allow min. 3-4 weeks for order)
- In-house graphic designer available for custom artwork for glassware at additional charge
- Guests may purchase additional beers beyond the party package subject to risk management considerations
- Additional charges for closing early
- Other alcoholic beverages are not allowed in taproom or brewery
- May bring in food or catering
Production Space Rental
This allows full use of the production space for your group including 3 wood top tables with 18 chairs. You may bring in extra tables and chairs. It will seat approximately 18 people with additional standing room. Alcohol not included.
- Thursday and Sunday $150
- Friday $250
- Saturday $400
- Guests may open separate tabs or one person may pay for all guests
- Saturday package pricing: $10 for 9oz. specialty glass and 3 tokens or $15 or 16oz. specialty glass and 3 tokens
- Cafeteria tables with tablecloths available upon request
Contact our Events Director, Kelley VanderVeen to make event reservations at email@example.com
*Rates and other terms of rental are subject to change without notice. This information sheet does not constitute a contract or a binding offer for rental of the Legal Draft facility for a particular price. The above pricing is meant as an example only, and may not be the actual pricing offered to any particular person or entity.
Where we are located
500 E. DIVISION ST.
ARLINGTON, TX 76011
Normal Taproom Hours:
Thursday & Friday: 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change due to special events.
Please note, our taproom entrance faces Front Street, one street South of Division. Parking is available on the East side of our building and along Front street.
For questions please fill out the form below or call 817-962-2210.